Friday, October 24, 2008



A family with 4 young girls, could it get any better than this!!! I spent an hour or so with this fun, fun family and even in the end baby D was still smiling! This was one of those days where the weather was just perfect for outdoor photos. The sky was filled with clouds offering us great light and beautiful weather. Thanks so much, mom and dad, for bring in your crew!
Modern yet traditional, is there such a thing? I think photographers have been trying to answer that question for many years now. My answer would be YES! I pride myself on taking photos that will stand the test of time while also allowing the family (child, baby, etc. ) to act natural and, by all means, HAVE FUN. If your family had a bad experience the last time you had your photos taken give us a call. At our studio you'll have the experience you've always wanted!

No comments: