Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Austin




So one day I'm out to lunch at this cool Clarksville lunch restaurant called Lovin' Spoonful on University Ave. and I see a card for a interior designer. I take the card because I'm interested in doing some remodeling to the studio. I decided to give Laura Scott of LAS Designs a call and to make a long story short, she comes in and remodels the studio (photos to come in the near future). After the studio is remodeled and she is working on some rooms in the house, she asks if I can do photos of her son Austin. Well, heck yeah I can do a portrait for her!!! I was honored that she wanted to use my photographs as art on her wall. Actually, the image went on Austin's bedroom wall, but how cool is that! These 3 images are only a few of the many that I took. Austin is SOOO easy to photograph! The day after the shoot, his dad made him get his hair cut! Said he was getting 'girly curls' growning and he didn't like that too much!

No comments: